Bulk and brush will be collected once a month, according to this schedule, beginning with the Thursday that falls in the first full week of each month. Place all bulk and bundled brush items at your front curb no later than 7 am on your designated collection day.
No call is necessary! You are limited to four cubic yards of bulky waste per collection. All brush must be bundled. Bundled brush cannot exceed four by two feet nor weigh more than 50 pounds per bundle. There is no limit to the number of bundles you may put out. No loose brush will be accepted.
|Collection Day||Bulk Pickup Day|
|Monday or Tuesday||1st Thursday of the Month|
|Wednesday||2nd Thursday of the Month|
|Thursday||3rd Thursday of the Month|
|Friday||4th Thursday of the Month|
Bulk Items Acceptable
- Bundled Carpet in 4-Foot Lengths
- Fence Panels No Larger than 4 feet by 6 feet
- Refrigerators/Freezers (must be tagged certifying removal of refrigerant)
- Washing Machines, Dryers, Water Heaters (drained), and Kitchen Appliances
- Toys and Yard Tools Tagged as "Bulk Item"
Bulk Items Prohibited
- Commercial Remodeling/Construction Debris
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Loose Household Debris (Debris must be placed in a box or other disposable container no larger than 2 feet by 2 feet by 4 feet, and weighing no more than 50 pounds.)
- Tires, Batteries, and Propane Tanks
- Single Items Weighing More than 150 Pounds