The City of Princeton Economic Development Corporation New Restaurant Incentive Grant Program provides funding for authorized improvements such as the installation of a Grease Interceptor, Water and Waste Water Lines, Fire Sprinklers and Alarm Systems. The grant applies only to new installations for sit down dining restaurants that provide greater than 200 person seating capacity or greater than 3,800 sq. ft. of sit down dining.
The New Restaurant Incentive Grant has a maximum available funding amount of $25,000 under the following conditions:
- Must be a new building or location located within the city limits of Princeton. (see attached map)
- Eligible improvements shall not begin before the application is considered by Princeton Economic Development Corporation.
- Improvements must comply with all applicable state and local code requirements.
Eligible Improvements Include (but are not limited to):
- Fire Sprinklers
- Fire Alarms
- Grease Interceptor
- Underground Waste Water Lines
- Have a seating capacity greater than 200
- Construct a free-standing building greater than 3,800 sq. ft.
- Provide a full-service bar
Complete the application and email it to DeShawyna Walker.