October 13, 2023 - October 15, 2023
Registration for Fall Sweep is now closed.
Please join us in our continued effort to keep our community litter-free and beautiful by volunteering to participate in the Annual Keep Texas Beautiful Fall Sweep event! Millions of pieces of litter accumulate on our roadways each year. By joining forces as we are doing today, we can keep Texas communities clean and clear of trash. Your participation sends a clear message to Texans everywhere: The smallest efforts do make the biggest difference. This Sweep is open to families, organizations, businesses, or any group interested in creating a positive impact within the community.
Not sure where to clean up? This Interactive Trash Free Texas Map is typically used for Adopt-A-Spot but can also be utilized to view areas in need of regular litter pick-up.
How to get involved:
- Choose a location in Princeton.
- Register your group.
- Complete the volunteer waiver. The waiver must be completed by all participants.
- Contact us about any equipment you may need (gloves, trash bags, grabbers and vests) and when you can pick it up from Public Works at 255 E. Monte Carlo Blvd, Princeton, TX 75407.
Sweep your chosen location!
It’s best to arrive dressed appropriately for the weather. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are highly recommended. We also recommend bringing water and wearing sunscreen.
Report your results!
Please send in your Wrap-Up Report up to three days after your sweep. This allows us to track trash collection and see results. Thank you for Keeping Princeton Beautiful!
- Fall Sweep Flyer (PDF)
- Recommended Safety Guideline (PDF)
- Before The Sweep (PDF)
- Fall Sweep Checklist (PDF)