The City of Princeton is offering Bulk Trash Pick-up Saturday, November 18
Cutoff time to be added to the pickup list is 3:00 pm on 11/17/17.
What Can Be Picked Up?
Items that can be picked up by 2 workmen in 5 minutes such as:
Tree Limbs (5ft or less is and bundled)
Shrubbery (please separate from bulky items)
Appliances—If an appliance has Freon (e.g. a/c unit or refrigerator) it is NOT accepted—unless it has a sticker from a licensed technician visible
*If you have bulky items that are in good condition and still functional, please consider donating them to the Salvation Army, Goodwill Industries , Habitat for Humanity or any other local donation center.
What Will NOT Be Picked UP?
Bricks, Concrete, Rocks, Dirt, etc.
Mirrors and Glass (e.g. window or shower glass)
Car parts (e.g. engine)
Lawnmowers (or any machinery that may contain gasoline)
- Items for Bulk Trash Pickup can be placed outside as early as Friday, November 17.
- Put materials on the curb in front of your home.
- Do not place on vacant lots or medians.
- Do not place materials in front of utility poles, traffic signs, utilities meters or hydrants.
- Do not allow your bulky items or brush to block the sidewalk or protrude into the street.