The Fire Marshal’s Office is committed to providing our community with a professional fire and life safety program through comprehensive fire protection plan reviews, informative occupancy inspections, effective fire and life safety code enforcement, and definitive fire origin and cause investigations in order to reduce the loss of life and property of the citizens of Princeton. We will strive to maintain an unmatched level of professionalism and support to our community.
The Princeton Fire Marshal’s Office provides a variety of services to protect the lives and property of all those who live, work, or visit the City of Princeton.
These services include:
- Review of fire protection systems
- Review plans for new construction and development
- Annual fire/safety inspections
- Community fire awareness and prevention programs
- Investigation into the origin and cause of all fires within the City limits
- Emergency Management Coordination