The City of Princeton accepts job applications for current openings only. All positions are subject to close without notice. You may obtain an application by downloading one from the link on this web site or by visiting the Human Resources office at Princeton City Hall, 123 W. Princeton Drive, Princeton, TX 75407.
- Please indicate on the submitted application which position you are applying for.
- Only candidates who meet the minimum job requirements will be hired.
- Not all candidates are interviewed.
- Job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, reference and background checks, driving record checks, physical agility and physical exam, if applicable.
Download Application Here
If applying for a position within the Police Department, please fill out the application below:
Police Department Application
Mail Application To:
City of Princeton
123 W. Princeton Drive
Princeton, TX 75407
Fax Application To:
Attention: Human Resources
E-mail Application To:
or tmon[email protected]
* Resume will not be accepted without completed application.
If at any point an applicant is determined to meet any of the following automatic disqualifiers, the application process for the applicant automatically ceases:
- Failure to meet the minimum qualifications necessary for performance of the duties of the position involved
- Knowingly making a false statement on the application form or supplements thereto
- Committing or attempting to commit a fraudulent act at any stage of the selection process
- Possess a criminal conviction for which the City establishes as an exclusion for a justified business necessity, refer to Criminal History Check policy
- Convicted of a felony
- Discharged from the armed forces under conditions other then honorable or general
- An inability to obtain any license or permit required for the position
- Is not legally permitted to hold the position
- Has offered or attempted to offer money, service or any other thing of value to secure an advantage in the selection process and/or
- Is not able to perform the essential functions of the position
For Police positions, the Police Department retains the ability to cease the application process for various other disqualifiers, which are outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures
An applicant may be disqualified from consideration upon other reasonable grounds relating to job requirements.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, marital status, military or veteran status, the presence of medical condition, or any other legally protected status. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER