Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
IMPORTANT! To successfully complete the form, you must download and use the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Download and save the form to your local computer. To save the file, right-click and choose save link as. Be sure and note where the file is being saved.
- Open the pdf using the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
- Complete and save the form on your computer. Print the form and mail to the appropriate address on the form.
- Can I fill the forms out by hand? Yes, but forms completed electronically process faster than handwritten forms.
- Fillable forms do not work reliably with all the different browsers but they do work reliably with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For assistance downloading or submitting the application, contact:
City of Princeton – Marketing & Communications Dept.
972-734-2416 ext. 365 (phone)
On September 14, 2020, The City of Princeton City Council approved a resolution for the Princeton CARES (Community Assistance Recovery, Economic,
Support) Grant program. The City Council recognized the economic strain the COVID-19 public health emergency has caused its local businesses, and has determined that expenditures in the form of grants to small businesses are necessary to provide economic support.
Limited financial assistance is available to businesses located within the City Princeton.
For more information and to download the application click the links below:
Fill, sign, and send any form from anywhere, on any device, using nothing more than your finger or a stylus.